Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Signs of life

Imagine my delight when I went to have a peek at the seeds I planted into snuggly warm duvets of moist soil last week to see that they have started to peep  their sleepy heads out in search of the sun....             


can you see them...look very carefully!!


I might actually have success this year - as long as the slugs don't get to them first. I then had a potter around the garden, cuppa in hand, marvelling at all the signs of new life emerging from the soil. Nature is so inspirational, its shapes, textures and colours are often where my ideas for new collections come from.  



This time of year brings hope of new things to come, even when the ground looks bare you know that there is so much going on underneath it in preparation. Its a good lesson to remember. I am in the process of writing a business plan, *yawns*, and looking for premises for a new creative business venture, it's very much in the seed stage at the moment, but hopefully it won't be too long before it emerges into something that brings much pleasure to many people. Watch this space for more information... 

Whilst I'm waiting, I have been busy yet again with some new jewellery designs - want a sneeky peek??





What a hard life I lead......

Back to more mundane things now like a trip to the supermarket before I am whisked off for the weekend...ok, not so mundane!

See you soon xxx

1 comment:

Naimah said...

We planted some lavender seeds yesterday, can't wait to see them grow.
Your jewellery is very creative, beautiful colours :)