Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2018

New Website

I know it's been a very long time since I last posted on here...and so much has happened in that time!!
Not only did I set up a shop in Dartmouth, Devon..where I ran lots of classes in jewllery making, dressmaking and sewing and also sold scrumptious fabrics, haberdashery, handmade items and jewellery making bits, but also, I went travelling in a small van for 6 months, renovated a large house in Newquay and am now running small sewing/textile classes from my home in Stoke Gabriel, Devon aa well as organising wonderful sewing retreats just outside of Totnes, Devon! Life certainly has been busy and kept me out of mischief!
Last October daughter number one got married..Take a look here... I had the priviledge of making her dress...and mine (just)!
This year I became a Grandmama and daughter number two is getting married in December...another dress or two to make!!
On top of this I have been learning how to build a website...which is still in it's rough state...but hopefully I'll get better at it and it will improve in time!! So...from now on, I hope to keep you up to date with my classes, sewing retreats and life in general over on the new site. Do take a look...not very much there yet but that'll soon change!
The next sewing retreat is in October ..I just can't wait...the last two have been absolutely fantastic...and booking is now open on the new site! I'd so love to see you at a retreat or on a class...or just popping up to say "hello" on the new site...which is here... www.yvonnetemple.co.uk
It's been wonderful sharing my journey with you here...thank you for all your support and encouragement...it's been amazing!
Love Yvonne xxx

No comments: