Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Kingsbridge Show

Hi all....... just popping by to let you know that this Saturday is the

This is a great family day out and well worth a visit ... fun for everyone......


.... if you like a little retail therapy too .......

......... pop by the craft marquee and say "Hello"......

...I have a stall selling my handmade jewellery and textile goods....

......I'd love to see you ....

Lots of love xxx


p.s.... new workshop timetable added under 'Workshops' tab.
Come and learn how to make lovely jewellery with me at China Blue in Totnes
Take a peek... go on... you know you want to!
xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

Fab photo! - good luck in Kingsbridge!

KC'sCourt! said...

Beautiful!
Julie xxxx

Kimberley said...

Yes I do want to but I live too far away!! x