Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

Busy....

I hope you have all had a great Easter and are now enjoying this glorious sunshine?
I managed to spend a fair amount of time in the garden... which now looks like it's had a very drastic haircut! It will survive though and look so much better once it has recovered... it's a case of being cruel to be kind! I actually loved being outside, feeling the sun on my skin, tending my garden, listening to the birds singing and discovering the new buds springing up everywhere.

I seem to have been very busy this week, as well as a new project... sneek peek coming, I have been buzzing about. Today I set off bright and early, the sun shining and the buds bursting.....
... the gorse flourishing......
.... the sea sparkling ......
... and arrived in Sidmouth... it was stunning today.

I was asked to run a jewellery making workshop here......

... Kennaway House. This property has recently been renovated and is beginning to offer a variety of craft workshops, gallery space, wedding and function services. The room we had was bright and airy with views over the putting green.... once the garden of the property... towards the sea... it was beautiful.
Six ladies and I spent a very happy day making jewellery....
This lady is wearing a necklace she made earlier, and is now working on a purple lariat necklace....

Concentrating hard...

Some of the finished products... rings and bracelets.
It was a fabulous day, lots of amazing jewellery was made, yummy food was eaten and friendships formed......
We have booked another date in the diary for a wire working day.. Tuesday 1st June.... it's during half term, so if you're in the area... living or on holiday.... book yourself in and have a wonderful, creative day in beautiful Sidmouth.
******************************************
Before I go, here is a sneek peek at my big project that I am working on at the moment.....
Hmmmmmm.... here's looking at you....

Cheeky????

... any ideas????

I'm hoping to have it finished by the beginning of next week so watch this space for the big reveal....!!!

Lots of love xxxx

1 comment:

KC'sCourt! said...

The faces of the next project look fun - can't wait to see them! Mr Monkey look good;-)