Pages

Friday 10 July 2009

And the winner is.....

Thank you to all of you who took the time to answer my questionnaire, I really appreciate it and will find the information vital in the next steps of my business plan... so watch this space.
As you know, this beautiful necklace was on offer....
All the names went into my stripy summery hat.....
.... and the winner is .....
Congratulations Esther, you were the 4th person to answer the questions, so your personally made purple/blue/red necklace will be winging itself to you within the week

I am now off to my favourite place again.... just for a few days...( don't worry Esther, the beads are coming too... ).Weather is not forecast to be too good, so I will sit inside a snug caravan looking out to sea, wine chilling, i-pod playing, making jewellery... what more could a girl want??? Anybody want to join me?

Have a great week end
xxxx

7 comments:

HELEN said...

Me, me I'll join you!!

Anonymous said...

Yes - I'll join you too!!! Hmmm - maybe there's a market for that sort of thing huh?!!!! See you soon I hope !! love Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winner :-)

have a great time!

Rose XXX

Esther said...

Thank you so much. I love your work and I am so thrilled I won !!!

...Nina Nixon... said...

A beautiful necklace and congrats to Esther.

Nina x

ps. thank you for your lovely comment 'hello' from all at 'Tabiboo HQ'

renaissance said...

What an excellent way to do market research, this is such a beautiful prize I'm sure the winner is going to be thrilled to bits.

Esther said...

Just a quick note to say it has arrived and is fabulous!! I love it, the boys love it and I will do a post just as soon as I get a moment.